Monday, August 27, 2012

The Continuation Of Ford MKX Lincoln

I haven't been in an MKX in a while, and walking up to this trucklet in the parking garage, I didn't quite recognize it. But then, I have the idea that ford, the auto maker of this model has already continued the production for this year. I like the look of the sheetmetal, and the color played well on this ride. Inside, it was nice to see the new MyLincoln Touch system, a software truly meant for vehicles like this and even if I am still getting used to it. The controls on either side of the steering wheel are user-friendly and help you more or less keep your eyes on the road. The materials are all very nice, the seats are comfy and offer good bolstering, and there is good cargo space. I would like more legroom up front and the ability to lower the seats.
I think the new layout looks much cleaner, and the controls are fairly easy to use--once you figure out where everything is. I felt as if I was sitting on the vehicle at times, instead of inside it. The power liftgate was also a plus. The V6 offers good power on both the expressway and around town. But the steering felt heavy at times, and turning felt tight. The brakes are strong, and the MKX handled well in some snowy, windy conditions. Good thing about this model most is that there is nothing to worry about the maintenance since there are now available replacement parts for this vehicle.

Also see: Ford motor for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment